Monday, April 23, 2012

Tag: 10 Little Secrets

Hey Sweeties, how are you guys feeling today? :)
I'm back with another fun tag and this one was created by the beautiful Sammi from Beautycrush on Youtube. If you haven't checked out her videos, definitely do so. I love watching her videos and I just know that you are going to love her too :)

I hope you enjoy this tag and If you have any tags that you would like me to do, please leave them in the comments below :)

 1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
I have two products that makes me feel like a million dollars, concealer and mascara. On those days that I'm feeling super lazy, I only put on some concealer and mascara and then I'm ready to head out the door. I love how concealer brightens up my under eye circles and makes me look more awake. Same for the mascara, it makes my eyes look awake, its definitely a lifesaver on those really early mornings.
2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip
Hmm, my skin care secret? Just drink lots off water everyday and always remove your makeup before you go to bed. It has really helped my skin a lot. When it comes to skin care products, I haven't really found something I really love and want to stick to. I have tried a few different brands but I haven't found the one brand that is perfect for my skin. If you have any skin care brands that you recommend, please leave them in the comments below, I could use a few recommendations :)


 3. Share your hair care secret?
I like to use a lot off hot tools on my hair so I always make sure to apply a heat protector before I curl or straighten it. You want to protect your hair from getting damaged. I also like to use a lot off hair masks to keep my hair looking healthy. My hair has never been damaged before and I want it to stay that way :)

4. What is your biggest diet rule?
I have never been on a diet before, I always eat what I want but then again it has everything to do with moderation. I'm lucky to be able to eat what I want without gaining a lot off weight but then again I hate when people tell me that I need to eat more and gain a few extra founds. Believe me, I have tried but its not that easy. But if you are happy with the way you look, who cares what other people think?

5. Any workout tips?
I haven't worked out in a very long time, just because I think that going to the gym is super boring. I just ordered the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred that was recommended to me by some lovely people on Twitter. I can't wait to try it out and be able to work out at home, its much more fun :)

 6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
I love perfumes! I have a few perfumes that have been my signature scents for a while now and those are Beyonce's Heat and DKNY Golden Delicious. Both perfumes smells really good and I highly recommend that you check them out if you are on the hunt for a new perfume.

 7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads.
This was a pretty easy choice for me. I'm obsessed with my Alexander Wang Freja Booties, they are my favorite shoes in my shoe collection. 

8. What is your most treasured piece of jewelry?
My most treasured piece of jewelry has to be a ring that my mom gave me. Her Grandmother gave it to her when she was little and now its mine. Its a ring that is really special to me. I don't wear it just because I don't want to lose it.

9. Who is your style crush?
Lauren Conrad, Sarah Jessica Parker, Miley Cyrus and Blake Lively are a few off my favorite style crushes. I think all off the girls have really good taste in fashion. I also get inspired by other fashion bloggers and Youtubers as well. Photo Credit

10. Tell us something we don't know about you.
I love to play video games! One off my favorite games is Call Of Duty Black Ops. I'm completely hooked and obsessed with that game and I play it all the time :)

A huge thank you to Sammi for creating this fun tag. I loved answering all the questions and I hope that you guys decide to do this tag as well, I would love to read your answers :) 

What do you think about tags? Do you like doing them? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your comment :) Xoxo Christine♥
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. great post! I have a ring my nana gave to me too when I was younger and no matter what beautiful, expensive piece of jewlery I get it will never compare to that ring :)
    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KatXoXoAww, that is so sweet. I love having those really special and unique pieces that nobody else have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, concealer and mascara are the bare minimum when I'm in a rush. I also add lip gloss, the plumping kind to keep lips soft, and a pair of diamond stud earrings. It only takes a couple of minutes but really lifts your look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MyDiamondDiary.com They are definitely a must have in the morning :) I love Diamond stud earrings, any pairs your recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i highly recommend Burts Bees soap bark cleanser it is gentle enough but gets the job done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig