Friday, July 8, 2011

Elf Cosmetics: Haul♥

Here is what I ordered when Elf Cosmetics had their big 50% off code on their website. Hope you like my haul and if you want to see reviews off any off these proucts, please let me know in the comments ^_^




♥ Studio Concealer Brush
♥ Studio Eyeshadow C Brush
♥ Studio Contour Brush
♥ Studio Small Smudge Brush


♥ Flirty Eyelashes


♥ Nail Buffer


♥ All Over Color Stick: Spotlight
♥ All Over Color Stick: Golden Peach
♥ All Over Color Stick: Pink Lemonade
♥ All Over Color Stick: Toasted (this looked much lighter on the website)




♥ Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15: Peaceful Pink
♥ Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15: Nice & Natural


♥ Cool Bronzer


♥ Brightening Eye Color Quad: Glam
♥ Brightening Eye Color Quad: Rocker


♥ Brightening Eye Color Quad: Day 2 Night
♥ Brightening Eye Color Quad: Teal Dream


♥ Brightening Eye Color Quad: Nymph Dreams
♥ Brightening Eye Color Quad: Hazy Hazel


♥ High Definition Powder
♥ Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
(both of these are backups)

I can't wait to start playing around with all these products, they all look so pretty in their little packaging. I can already tell you that a lot off these products will get much love from me haha!
Let me know what you think about everything ^_^

Love Christine♥
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Wow so many new things to try out ;) I'd love to see a review on the eyeshadow primer and the conditioning lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That Peaceful Pink lip balm looks so pretty! I'm curious to hear what you think of the all over color sticks, I have Persimmon & I find it really hard to like it lol hopefully the ones you got are different. <3 I've never seen some of those quads you got! I love them!! Glam & Teal Dream look soooo pretty!! Really nice haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I just ordered a couple of thing yesterday because they had 60 % off going on!
    I love all of their bronzers!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want the color quad and the primer so bad :(
    so sad ELF didn't ship worlwide..

    great buy dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh...great haul! Can't wait to hear what you think of the Bronzer and Hi Def powder. I'm thinking about getting those as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those r pretty colors. Please do FOTD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab pieces, they look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cool bronzer looks so pretty!! I'd love to try those conditioning lipbalms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am drooling :) Please review the color sticks and brushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ELF has really cool cosmetics for really decent price too, I love their bronzer and eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey sweets, thanks for commenting on my blog. your blog is awesome :)
    Following you now :)

    Do visit my blog again

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you got so much stuff! I love the few ELF brushes I have. Hope you like them too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig