Sunday, July 17, 2011

NYX Cosmetics: Pigments

So my package from beautyjoint.com finally arrived, and im so excited that everything arrived save and sound. I hate when something ends up being lost in the mail, or that some off the products are broken. Im also very impressed with their international shipping, I only paid $7. I always end up paying $10-20 to get a package shipped all the way to Norway, sometimes its just not worth it. They have great prices as well, so I will definitely be buying more from them in the future :)

NYX Pigments:



♥ White Pearl, Nude Pearl, Pearl & Mink Pearl.




♥ Baby Pink Pearl, Lilac Pearl & Purple Pearl.




♥ Turquoise Pearl, Ocean Blue Pearl & Space Pearl.

I ended up buying three NYX eyeliners (you can see which ones I picked up here) and also these 10 NYX pigments. This is my very first time trying out their pigments, so im pretty excited to start playing with all the colors. I absolutely love how they look wet, dont they look beautiful? I can't make up my mind on which colors I like the most, all the colors look so pretty but I think that Ocean Blue Pearl might be one off the favorites :)

If you have any color requests for makeup looks, please let me know. I value your opinions and I want to hear from you :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook. You can always reach me there and if you have any blog related questions and requests, dont be affraid to ask me. I would love to talk to you guys♥

Which NYX Pigment is your favorite?
Love Christine
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I am absolutely in love with all top pigments, the mink pearl and nude pearl especially! I need to get some and I'd love to see some makeup looks using these colours!


    xo

    http://crosswiredreamers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. turquoise pearl is gooooorgeous, hands down my fave :D

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh what PRETTY pigments! I love the light soft shimmery colors!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their shipping price is really good. Beautiful pigments. Especially the blues are very pretty and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colors!! i havent used any of these pigments as yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tanx fot he website hun :d.... Ive always been skeptical about the nyx loose pigments but now i'm surely gona get them :D

    Enter my giveaway :D

    http://sugarluck-allabouttheworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/sugar-junkies-wedding-giveaway-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the lovely swatches. these look pretty amazing. I think I will give these a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that !
    Could you give me the lien for buy on Nyx site ?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. awh the nude shades look gorgeous xD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig