Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nail Look: Mint Candy Apple & Konad m60








Products Used
♥ Konad: Base Coat
♥ Essie: Mint Candy Apple
♥ Konad: Special Nail Polish in Black
♥ Konad: Image Plate in m60
♥ Konad: Top Coat

Its been a while since I have used Mint Candy Apple by Essie, so I thought why not do a nail look with it today. I love Essie, they have a great selection off colors and I happen to love the quality off their nail polishes. I decided to use the Konad m60 plate as well to add a little fun to my nails. I love nail stamping, its really fun. Im not pro yet but im getting there. Practice makes perfect, isn't that what they say? :) Let me know what you think about the look :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook. You can always reach me there and if you have any blog related questions and requests, dont be affraid to ask me. I would love to talk to you guys♥

Which Essie color is your favorite?
Love Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love mint color!!! I'm about to post my NOTD wearing mint color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! How cute is the design? I wish I had the patience to do my nails like that! HA! I normally put on one color and that is it! No designs, no cute stones, nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog - You have a very fine fashion sense.. Im you new follower. DO visit my blog too

    love,
    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kept thinking I didn't need this colour because I have other 'minty' colours but I was wrong....it's gorgeous. I also need to get my hands on some konad plates. Great manicure.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig