Monday, July 11, 2011

Lypsyl: Glossy Minerals

Dont you just love it when you get small beauty samples in your favorite magazines? I bought the newest number off the Norwegian magazine called Det Nye and I got this cute lipgloss as a gift. I love getting samples in magazines, its a great way to try new products :)






I haven't tried any off the Lypsyl lipglosses, this is my first one. This is from their new lipgloss collection that consists off three colors, nude, rose and coral. I got the one that is called nude which has hint off pink to it and small sparkles as well.

These lipglosses has pure and natural minerals that gives your lips a nice color and a natural shine that is supposed to last a long time. They contain shea butter and vitamin E thats going to treat your lips and make them softer. I will be doing a full review on this product as soon as I have tested it out :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook. You can always reach me there and if you have any blog related questions and requests, dont be affraid to ask me. I would love to talk to you guys♥

Which magazines do you read? Have you recieved any beauty samples lately? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. The packaging is soo pretty <3 Great review!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the product! I don't often wear lipgloss but I would try these!
    So much love xoxo

    amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely summery color. Lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color.. Will be waiting to read the review once you try it.

    xx
    Lil Micia Style Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photogrpahs and... pretty packaging ...looks really sheer and sticky though..

    ReplyDelete
  6. We never get beauty samples in our magazines in Canada : ( I'm jealous of all you Europeans that do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a lovely one!
    i love pink!
    im in love!

    New outfit post - New Blouse!
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very nice product review.I like products with goodness of nature in them and not laden with too many chemicals.Gloss has become such a very essential part of our dressing up really.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig