Saturday, July 30, 2011

Born Pretty Store Mini Haul♥

I recently ordered some goodies over at the Born Pretty Store website. Im really loving their website, they have so many handy products to choose from. Im in the progress off organising all my makeup, so I decided that I wanted to get my hands on some supplies since I dont have a lot of that going on :)

I picked up the 25 pcs Nail art Glitter Display Box Container Case and also 8 off the White False Nail tips Art Display Practice Wheel Boards.

♥ 25 pcs Nail art Glitter Display Box Container Case:





I love that you get 25 off these small container cases for only $14.77 on Born Pretty Store. Thats a pretty good deal if you ask me. Over a year ago I bought some Lanmei pigments on Ebay, Im not a fan off their packaging because everytime I open them, they spill out everywhere. I feel like its too much product inside the little container, so I will change the packaging and use these instead.

The Lanmei pigments dont have names on their packaging only numbers, so I will probably add the name off the color and include the number on the new packaging.

♥ White False Nail tips Art Display Practice Wheel Board:

I have bought a lot off nail polishes lately and I decided to get eight off these Practice Wheel Boards which makes it so much easier to show you all the colors without having to swatch them all on my nails, thats just going to take too much time. Im also planning on doing a nail polish collection post soon, so Im super excited to try these and show you all the colors that I own :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have :)

Have you ordered from Born Pretty Store before? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. i loveeee them .. good work :)
    http://makeupoholics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool haul. I have a nail wheel thingy too and love it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to your swatches on your new nail wheels!

    Gx

    http://gemmawright.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I had never heard of this website before! Why are you doing this to my wallet, you cruel cruel woman?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of the site!1 I'll have to check it out! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww i like the nail wheel boards! Nice Haul Christine! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig