Saturday, July 23, 2011

H&M and Vero Moda Haul♥

Its been a while since I have done any clothing hauls, just because I haven't found anything that really spoke to me and that needed a place in my closet. On Friday, my boyfriend and I went to the mall to just look around in the different stores and I found some clothes that I just had to pick up. Let me know what you think about my picks :)


♥ H&M




♥ H&M


♥ Vero Moda


♥ Vero Moda


♥ H&M

Im so happy that I finally found a good pair off jeans. I can't even remember the last time I found a pair off jeans that I really liked, im so happy right now haha! When we went by H&M I was hoping to see their new clothes for fall, but they haven't arrived yet. So that means I have to do a little shopping on their website soon, too many cute pieces that I just can't miss out on :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook. You can always reach me there and if you have any blog related questions and requests, dont be affraid to ask me. I would love to talk to you guys♥

Do you like to shop at H&M?
Ps: What do you guys think about my new header? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. a. I love H&M
    b. New zkinny jeans look sexy!
    c. I like the new header, especially the first pic of soft colored eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your new stuff! My favorite is the top in the first photo! I want to do some shopping now =)
    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the jeans!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY HAUL!!

    The VeroModa jeans look quite awesome.

    BTW check out my giveaway...
    http://www.dazzleandsizzle.com/2011/07/international-giveaway-gift-voucher.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your 1st top and the gravy one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely haul! i love the 1st and the gray top :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig