Saturday, July 2, 2011

Maybelline New York: Stellar Pink & Mystic Mauve♥

I went shopping with my boyfriend yesterday and I saw these two lipsticks at H&M on sale for $9. Nude lipsticks with pink undertones are my favorites, so I just had to get them ^^








150 Stellar Pink & 250 Mystic Mauve.

I really like both of these lippies but my favorite one is Mystic Mauve, just because it has a matte finish to it which I prefer ^^.

Which one do you like the most?
Tried any of the Color Sensational Lipsticks by Maybelline New York? ^^
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig