Maybelline New York: Stellar Pink & Mystic Mauve♥

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I went shopping with my boyfriend yesterday and I saw these two lipsticks at H&M on sale for $9. Nude lipsticks with pink undertones are my favorites, so I just had to get them ^^








150 Stellar Pink & 250 Mystic Mauve.

I really like both of these lippies but my favorite one is Mystic Mauve, just because it has a matte finish to it which I prefer ^^.

Which one do you like the most?
Tried any of the Color Sensational Lipsticks by Maybelline New York? ^^
Love Christine♥

4 comments:

  1. those two looks very pretty!! nice subtle colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mystic Mauve looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both such pretty colors!!
    KatXoXo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

AddThis

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner