Wednesday, July 27, 2011

MAC Cosmetics: Politely Pink & Chatterbox♥

My mom went to visit my sister who lives in Trondheim a few days ago and I asked her if she could stop by MAC Cosmetics while she was there. I gave her my little wishlist with six products I have been wanting to try out, and she got me the two lipsticks on my list. The other products was out off stock, so I will have to try and find those online :)




♥ Politely Pink & Chatterbox.




♥ Politely Pink & Chatterbox.

She got me Chatterbox and Politely Pink. These lipsticks are very beautiful and Im so excited that they are finally mine. I dont own the biggest MAC collection, but im slowly getting there. I have seen Chatterbox on so many beauty blogs, its been on my wishlist for quite some time now and Laura from my facebook page told me that one off her favorite lipsticks by MAC is Politely Pink. After checking out some swatches off that one, I figured out that I had to give that one a try as well. Pink is my favorite color, I cant seem to get enough pink lipsticks in my collection haha. A big thanks to my sweet mom for getting me these, I know I will use these a lot♥

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook. You can always reach me there and if you have any blog related questions and requests, dont be affraid to ask me. I would love to talk to you guys♥

What is your favorite lipstick by MAC Cosmetics?
Have you tried Politely Pink & Chatterbox?
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Chatterbox is on my wishlist. Have you tried Girl About Town? That's a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is such a doll. You made some excellent choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chatter Box looks lovely! I have Lovelorn which is gorgeous too.

    www.fortheloveofallthingsgirly.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Politely Pink! I believe I gave it away in one of my giveaways and now I want to buy it for myself ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chatterbox looks super pretty!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo lovely shades. Especially loving politely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice pictures, I love the way you do your reviews. You are such a pretty girl, I just love to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both shades!! so pretty!! :-D me started doing my baby shopping now and i dont get stuff for myself anymore :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both look beautiful.
    My favorite MAC lipsticks are Syrup, Plumful, Ever hip, Lazy day and Ultra Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both so beautiful shades. One classy, one hot. I cant decide which one I love more. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both colours are on my wishlist! They look beautiful!
    xxxx Elle
    btw: thanks for following me on my new blog as well sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those colors are so beautiful! Especially Chatterbox!

    ♥ Fee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig