Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello Kitty: Sephora Graffiti Collection

Our favorite kitty shows off her street style with graffiti-inspired beauty products! Check out the collection and let me know what you think about it :)

Hello Kitty Graffiti Eyeshadow and Blush Palette $35



Hello Kitty shows off her street style with this graffiti-inspired palette. The striking visual language of street art always gives her a little surprise and a big smile. This compact’s design pays tribute to the daring artists who decorate Hello Kitty’s favorite downtown sidewalks.

Includes:
♥ 4 Eye Shadows in shimmery gray, soft pink, charcoal, and grayish teal
♥ 2 Powder Blushes in dusty pink and bronzy peach

Hello Kitty Graffiti 5-Piece Brush Set $49





Includes:
♥ Face Brush
♥ Eyeshadow Brush
♥ Shader/Blending Brush
♥ Angled Eyeliner Brush
♥ Lip Brush
♥ Collectible Hello Kitty Brush Container

Hello Kitty Graffiti Rollergirl $18

Hello Kitty shows off her street style with this a graffiti-inspired rollerball. It contains her signature fragrance, a scent that’s sure to make you feel sweet and fancy.

Hello Kitty Graffiti Compact Mirror $18


Hello Kitty Graffiti Makeup Bag $28

A medium-sized cosmetic bag featuring the Hello Kitty graffiti print.


I know a lot off you are probably super excited about this new Hello Kitty Limited Edition Graffiti Collection. Im a huge Hello Kitty fan, but sadly im not that excited about this collection. For me, Hello Kitty is all about the pink, sparkly and girly things. I really liked the Hello Kitty for Sephora Collection, thought the products looked much cuter, but thats just my opinion. I do like the makeup bag though, I might end up getting that :)

Where to buy?
sephora.com

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook. You can always reach me there and if you have any blog related questions and requests, dont be affraid to ask me. I would love to talk to you guys♥

What do you think about the Hello Kitty Graffiti Collection? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I already knew this new line but here in Portugal the employers from Sephora is really bad, they don't treat us very well so As many as I want them I'll not buy :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove sephora and the hello kitty collection is amazing.

    I loooove your blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! It's cute collection, really pretty but it's like you said, for Hello Kitty is special that particular pink colour. Love it though...

    xoxo
    http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love graffiti and I love Hello Kitty, what a great idea to put them both together?! I love them! so cute, yet really cool! :) x

    http://fbegumstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG the packaging is so cute! i love the makeup bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love Sephora, and this hello kitty stuff is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh its cute but wish it was lil more pink :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig