Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nail Look: Pink Roses






Products Used:
♥ Konad: Base Coat
♥ Essie: Playa Del Platinum
♥ Konad: Special Nail Polish in Pink
♥ Konad: Image Plate in m65
♥ Konad: Top Coat

Why is Konad Stamping Nail Art so much fun? Im totally addicted to this really fun and creative nail hobby. I bought the Konad products over at wowsocool.com and I have to say that I just love their website. They have a huge range off special nail polishes, tools, different kits and image plates. Two off the stamping kits that I really adore and need in my Konad collection is the
Coraline Stamping Nail Art Kit 1 & 2. You have probably seen the movie Coraline, if not I really recommend it. Its a fun movie :)

Konad can also be used to decorate sunglasses, cell phones, earrings and mirrors. Anything that has a plastic surfaces, how fun is that? :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook. You can always reach me there and if you have any blog related questions and requests, dont be affraid to ask me. I would love to talk to you guys♥

Have you tried Konad before? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. so cute! those Konad stamps sound really fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and the nail art. I wish you were the girl next door, you would be doing my nails :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamping nail art looks really cool, I like how you did your nails, they're beautiful:)

    xoxo
    http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I really like the color choices :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig