Friday, July 29, 2011

Sigma Beauty: Bare Palette

Sigma Beauty recently released their new makeup line including three new palettes called Bare, Flare and Dare. I ordered all three off the palettes because I found it really difficult to choose just one off them, haha I know I have a serious makeup addiction ;)

I want to start by showing you the Bare palette and swatches off the colors. Since I dont want the post to get extremely long, Im doing three separate posts :)

The Bare Palette:











♥ L-R: Shine, Control, Snoop, Hitch, Act, Command, Elope & Approach.

The Bare palette is a perfect everyday palette and If you are a big fan of neutral eye shadows like I am, you will love this. You can create classic neutral looks and you can easily create a day and a night look with the colors inside off this palette. You also get Sigma's best-selling E30 and E25 in a unique dual-ended brush. The E25 is one off my all time favorite brushes by Sigma, its a must have in my opinion. The packaging is very similar to the NAKED palette by Urban Decay which I also love :)

Where to buy?
You can get the new palettes on sigmabeauty.com

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have :)

What do you think about Sigma's new makeup palettes?
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. oh wow! That's actually really good! Thanks for the swatches, I had no idea that the quality of the shadows was this good!

    prettyinthedesert :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours look amazing!
    I would get it for the brush only haha;)
    are the colours also similair to the Naked palette? Does seem to be so!
    xxx Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my favourite sigma pallete actually ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors look pretty....the lighter ones are so wearable for everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ...those look gorgeous Christine !! Im in an eyeshadow palette phase at the moment and this is too pretty! Great for everyday !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really want to get this Palette !

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the colors in this bare palette. the swatches look awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe you got all three, you are a make up sinner! Hahahah! These look amazingly pigmented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig