Sunday, July 31, 2011

Water Marbling

After seeing Beauty,Brains and Brawns post about Water Marbling, I just had to give it a try today. I think its such a fun and creative way to play around with nail polishes and you can create so many cute and different looks and each look is unique.


This is my very first attempt on Water Marbling. It was really fun and it only took me a few minutes to do. I definitely want to do more off these fun nail looks, so if you have any color combinations please leave them in the comments. I would really appreciate it :)

♥ Here are the colors I used:

♥ L-R: For Audrey, Laced Up, Entourage, Going Bananas & Love at first Sight.

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

What do you think about Water Marbling? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. i soooo love it :)
    http://makeupoholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool...love the combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty...loves it

    Have missed u sweetie,hope u great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this :) colour combination is great! I'll have to give it a try soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many colors... and couldn't even do this with 2 :)). Looks really really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyy it turned out fab are you happy with it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks awesome....n thanks for mentioning me...:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so pretty! How did you do this nail look? I'd like to try out. ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours you chose, I have to try this soon! D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool. I've been wanting to try this. Yours looks awesome for your first time maybe I can do it and not mess it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig