Friday, July 1, 2011

OPI: Pirates Of The Caribbean Collection


Skull & Glossbones, Planks a Lot, Sparrow Me the Drama, Stranger Tides, Steady as She Rose and Mermaid's Tears.


Mermaid's Tears, Steady as She Rose, Stranger Tides, Sparrow Me the Drama, Planks a Lot and Skull & Glossbones.

I got the OPI Pirates Of The Caribbean collection yesterday and i just have to say that im in love with the colors. I bought the mini size set and two full size bottles.I didn't want to buy all the full size bottles just because i wasn't sure if I would like all the colors and also because they are more expensive. The mini size bottles are a great way to try out the colors before buying the full size bottles. The only thing that i dont like about the mini size bottles is that they dont have the name of the color on the bottle, I wish they would start doing that :)

I haven't made up my mind on which color I like the most yet, all 6 colors are beautiful. But I can tell that Sparrow Me the Drama and Stranger Tides are two colors thats going to be used a lot :)

What do you think about this collection?
Do you have any of the shades? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. AHahah lovely tones!
    and nice blog !!
    C s 1 9 9 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look very pretty. I really like Mermaids Tears and Planks a Lot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look super cute all together on your nails like that! I really do like the purple and pink one. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi gurly! i love all the shades!!! great review~

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous colours&than for swatches sweetie,i dont own any OPI polishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) I like everything mini sized. I'm weird like that.
    2) Steady as she goes is one of my favorite songs, appreciate the tribute to that.
    3) Cute colors!
    Thanks OPI, and thanks Christine for the post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the color Mermaid Tears. i really have to go shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. From this collection I love the color Sparrow me the drama :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOOOOVE the steady as she rose color! love this post, haven't seen anything about this collection yet, so thanks for posting!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, a I love Pirates Of the Caribbean! I've got all the 6 full-sized bottle (but for a polish junkie like me - that's normal ;D) and I my favourites are Steady As She Rose, Stranger Tides and Sparrow Me the Drama :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to get mermaid tears just because i like the name so much! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those colors looks fabulous! My favorites are Steady As She Rose and Stranger Tides! Nice idea with purchasing the mini polishes :] I can't see the Skull & Glossbones swatch though :/

    beautyandfashionmashup.blogspot.com
    -Alyssa from The BF Mashup

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are sooo awesome!!! love pastels :)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its so weird why they called this collection pirate of carribean collection. When you see the film its more dark! haha.. I was expecting brown, gold, yellow, green..... hehe.. These colours look gorgeous though! Youcan't go wrong with these pastels huh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ugh I also hate how OPI doesn't put the name of the polish on their mini's!! So annoying

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know how I feel about this collection!!! Nice colors but seriously the name does not match the colors.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Pirates Collection by OPI and I think its so cool how you show all of the colours on one hand :) I reviewed Mermaid's Tears on my blog, come check it out http://opinionatedaboutopi.blogspot.com/

    OPInionated

    ReplyDelete
  18. The colors are soooo pretty. It's difficult to pick my favorite lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig