Monday, June 20, 2011

Review: Zoya Nail Polish Remover

About the product:
Zoya Remove Plus is an award wining, gentle, yet highly effective 3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail prep and nail conditioner. Longer nail polish wear starts with Remove Plus. Now get Zoya Remove Plus packaged in the portable, spillproof 8oz Big Flipper pump container.




My opinion:
I read a lot of great reviews on this product on different makeup sites and a lot of people said that this worked perfect on removing glitter nail polishes, that was the whole reason why i wanted it. Before i started using this, I used to use one by H&M. I always had to rub really hard to take of the glitter nail polishes which became quite painful after a while, so i was pretty disapointed with that one.

This does a really good job removing regular nail polish and also glitter nail polishes which im super happy about. This has a good smell compared to the other nail polish removers that i have tried and it dont give me a massive headache either. As you can see im almost out, so i need to order a new one. Now I can finally use my OPI Burlesque polishes, so you can expect to see some nail posts soon featuring the Burlesque colors i have in my collection :)


I really love that this has a flipper, it makes removing the nail polish much easier and not as messy as it used to be. The bottle with the flipper cost a little more than the regular one, but you only need to buy it once and then just refill the bottle when you need to, its pretty fantastic if you ask me :) You can buy Zoya nail polish removers here

Rating: 5/5


Which nail polish remover are you using at the moment?
Have you tried this one before? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I agree with everything!! I love this polish remover!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great one to have. i'm going to try that and the butter london one

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig