Monday, February 7, 2011

Too Faced Pixie Pin-Ups & Barry M Lipbalm

I ordered the Too Faced Pixie Pin-Ups Palette and a Lip Balm By Barry M from Asos.com
a while ago and i wanted to share pictures of the two products. Its a while since i got them, so i thought it was time to do a post about them.

Too Faced Pixie Pin-Ups Palette:







This palette is so pretty and the colors are so gorgeous.
The set consists of 6 eyeshadows, mini shadow insurance, mini lash injection and a mini lava glass eyeliner.

Let me know in the comment section if you want to see any swatches of the eyeshadows :)

Barry M Lip Balm:

This is my very first product By Barry M. I have never tried anything from this brand before.
This lip balm is not sticky on the lips. It feels sticky on your finger before you apply it, but when its on your lips it feels soft.

You know a site that sells Barry M products and that ships worldwide?
I really want to try more products from this brand, especially their nail polishes.
We dont have Barry M here in Norway :/

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. thats the cuUUuUtest palette!!! i honestly want it just cause of the packaging haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Too Faced Pixie Pin-Ups Palette is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the sweet comments! =)

    xo T
    Materialgirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The palette is so nice!

    We don't have Barry M in the US either (at least, not anywhere that I am aware!). :(



    www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH GEE OMG you received the Hello Kitty konad plate already?!?!?! I'm still waiting for mine in the mail :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the box is so, so adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The palette is so pretty looking. I dont have many too faced products but love the look of this x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Too faced e/s&their packaging is always cute.Not sure if we hav that lip balm in stores in e UK.idk anywhere apart from Ebay& UK Asos website

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to see some swatches, that 'Like a virgin' color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig