Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Harem Pants & New Ring

I went to the mall with my mom today, we had a fun time together. I managed to only pick up these two things haha! I have decided not to buy anything else before we get to Thailand!

I have a nail polish haul coming up soon, got some goodies in the mail today :)

Harlem Pants:

I cant wait to start using my summer clothes, its going to be so good to get away from the cold and the snow that we have here in Norway.

These pants are going to be so confortable to wear in Thailand, pair it up with some sandals and a simple, maybe oversized tank top and accessories :)

New Ring:

This ring is so gorgeous! I love pink and gold together, it makes such a great combination.

What's your opinion on Harem Pants?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. great buys sweetie,love e pants&the ring so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Rimmel London nail polishes they r so many pretty colours to choose from. Quality is great. There is 60seconds one that dries within a min stays for a couple of day&long lasting ones that can stay 7-10 days

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ring is so pretty..U know I was looking at harem pants today aswell =) I might get some =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont know christine! i've been to thailand 5 times, and those pants might be too hot! but it is cute. just might be hot! lol. or it might just be me, i tend to overheat all the time -_- anyways, im excited for you~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig