Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Alice In Wonderland By OPI Mini Nail Polishes


I got the Alice in Wonderland Mini Nail Polishes in the mail today, they are so cute and small haha. I only wanted two of the colors in this set to begin with , but now im happy that i bought them.

The Collection:

From Left To Right:
Absolutely Alice, Thanks So Muchness, Off With Her Red & Mad As A Hatter.




My favorites are Absolutely Alice & Mad As A Hatter, they are gorgeous colors and a must have in your nail polish collection.

Big Bottle VS Mini Bottle:

Here you can see the difference between the full size bottle and the mini bottle.
What i really like about the mini nail polishes is that they are small which means that i will use it up and if i like the color, i can buy the full size bottle.

The thing i dont like is that they dont have the name of the nail polish like the big bottles have. It only says the name of the color on the packaging.

What do you think about this collection?
Which color do you like the most? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i love OPI polishes <3 prefer them over china glaze, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw the bottle is so tiny... Oh Absolutely Alice and Mad hatter are the coolest =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig