Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NOTD: Lolipop


Im loving this red nail polish by Essie.
Red is such a hot color for fall. I think that this red color is gorgeous and makes your nails pop and look awesome. This is the color lolipop. Bought this with two other colors a while ago, been loving esssie for a very long time now.

Really want to try more colors, they have such a good range of colors to choose from.
I LOVING the summer, resort, winter, fall and the wedding collections. They are absolutely amazing. The two collections im getting first is the resort and the wedding collection, the colors are absolutely stunning.


I really want to do a Essie giveaway, that would be so much fun.
What do you guys think? :)

Have you tried Essie Nail Polishes?
Whats your favorite Essie color? :)
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. LOVE IT! So bright and festive, I would definitely wear this around christmas...or any other time for that matter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried Essie nail polishes yet...but this red looks really good! I like that it's bright and bold! A must have! :)

    ~Caro~
    caroleena85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo i like this colour. i dont have many essie polishes but this summer i really liked wearing essie's van d' go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color^^ I have 2 use false nails when I`m going home tomorrow:P My nails was broken when the guy hit me.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it,very pretty nails sweetie&such a lovely colour,never tried Essie nail polishes before but I hope to do so later this year if I dont forget lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a striking colour!
    I'm definately going to look into getting this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, the colours looks amazing :)

    Dyna
    http://xdynax.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's what I'm talking about! gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig