Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Viva La Diva: Palette & Lipstick

My boyfriend and I went to the city today to get our Call Of Duty Black Ops that we pre ordered a while ago. I also stopped by a few other stores on the way back from the gaming store and picked up a few goodies.
I got a few hair products and some makeup, will do a separate post about the things i got, starting with the makeup :)

Sparkling Eyeshadow Collection:

Look at all these colors, i absolutely love this palette.
It has so many beautiful colors in it, let me know if you want to see some swatches. :)

Lipstick: Pink Barbie


Swatch:

Im in love with this lipstick already. Its such a pretty pink color, since im a huge fan of pink i decided to pick this one up and give it a try. This is called Pink Barbie, such a girly color :)

Viva La Diva's lipsticks contains softening vitamin E.
Im wearing this lipstick now, really loving it. Will post a few pictures tomorrow so you can see how this lipsticks looks.

These are the two makeup products that i bought today.
Viva La Diva has a lot of beautiful products. Their eyeshadows are so pigmented, cant wait to
start playing with my new palette :)

Please let me know if you want to see swatches of the palette :)

Have you tried Viva La Diva before? :)
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. ive never heard of viva la vida. id love to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That palette is so pretty! I'd love to see swatches!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive never heard of it I will have to look it up - i NEED that lipstick, its gorgeous!!

    And i would LOVE to see swatches of that palette it is beautiful too - nice light winter colors- reminds me of snow! =]

    xoxo
    liquoredonlacquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That eyeshadow palette looks amazing! Do they have good pigmentation?


    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww awesome! Ohh can't wait for that giveaway! Thank you, you're always so cute and adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. never heard of viva lavida before but wot a pretty palette&lipstick....cant wait to see how that lippy looks on u sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wanna see the lipstick on lips,plsssss:)

    http://jollburrfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never heard of this brand too! Can't wait for u to swatch the eyeshadows. It's such a lovely palette...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've been looking for a suitable eyeshadow palette lately.. urs look terrific!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's a viva la diva lipstick in lilac that i'm dying to find! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig