Monday, November 8, 2010

MAC Cosmetics: Moisturelush Cream


Have anyone of you guys tried this Moisturelush Cream by Mac Cosmetics?
Is it a thick cream? This could be a good cream to use since it gets very cold in Norway in the winter time, and my skin gets extra dry.

I really want to try it, because i have read a lot of great things about this product.
But i would love to hear your opinions on this product, so please let me know :)

I love trying out new products, its so much fun and MAC have a lot good products :)
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I'm interested in this too - have you checked reviews on MakeUpAlley?? someone might have posted their reviews about it! :)

    oh and do join my giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never heard about that but if you do please write a review! :) it gets very cold here where i live too and that would be great to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sounds really great!! Wish even I could get this...but will surely try to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately have never tried this product sweetie otherwise coulda told u but anyhoo please do search ou youtube etc for reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to hear a review on this product as well. mac has always had a great reputation!
    Lovely blog - I am your newest follower!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it have SPF? You should have SPF in your moisturiser these days... x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh love mac products! ohh i can't wait to know if i won ahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never tried it before, but my friend absolutely loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, on her blog she included a guide in case you don't read Italian, it's a little complicated just read carefully & good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig