Saturday, November 13, 2010

Viva La Diva: Haul

I picked up more goodies from Viva La Diva in the city today, wanted to show you what i got.
In a store called Lene V, they had a "buy two, get one free" deal.
My mom bought me a gorgeous dress that i will post tomorrow.
She also bought herself a dress and i got the free gift haha!

Here are the things i ended up getting :)

Concealer:


Eyeshadow In Light Turquoise:


Eyeliner In 6 Ocean:


Nailpolish In Pink:


Nail Art Sticker:

Im so excited to try these nail art stickers out.
I will definitely be posting some pictures when i do my nails.
Never cared that much about nails before, but now im starting to like it more and more.

Let me know if you want to see any swatches of the products :)

What do you think about a Viva La Diva Giveaway?
Would that be fun? :)
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I would love to see swatches with the eyeshadow, eyeliner, and the nail polish!!

    so pretty!!!!

    cant wait to see the pictures of your nail art too =)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of the brand before but it sounds really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this brand exclusive to Norway :)?

    love blue eyeliners <3!! i own a few eyeliners that are blue LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely haul hun,Iplease do swatches for everythn&oh cant wait to see ur lovely dress too. Btw I got e Barry M colours in my notebook now but Idk if I can get them2u before xmas holiday but u will get them sooner or later

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't used any product of this brand before...but the stuff looks great!!
    Hey can you swatch the shadow and liner...Plz:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooow amazing! In love with those products

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i've never heard of viva la vida.. but omg the eye shadow color is amazing!!

    btw as u have asked me earlier, my lipstick is from maxfactor angel pink.. i tried re-applying carefully, not as rough, and it worked out much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would definitely be lots of fun!!
    They look amazing, I am in love with that palette you got the other day.
    Do they have a website?
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That nail varnish looks super! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm actually from Ireland!
    I might need to wait until I go to Norway or Sweden again! :)
    By the way, I love Oslo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your comment :) I got the Christmas set from a local Jill Stuart counter in my area (Hong Kong) :)

    are you getting anything for yourself for christmas this year ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig