Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Makeup Look: Light Turquoise And Blue

I wanted to do a look using the light turquoise eyeshadow and the blue eyeliner that i bought
from Viva La Diva. You can read about the products here





Product Used:
Elf Cosmetics Eyelid Primer
Viva La Diva Eyeshadow In Light Turquoise
Viva La Diva 6 Ocean Eyeliner
Smashbox Black & White Eyeliner
YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara

Do you want me to write down the products i use, or would you like
me to post pictures of the products instead?

What do you think about this look?
You like to see more makeup looks? :)
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I have green eyes and have a hard time pulling blues off. But it looks very nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOOoohh i love it! im going to buy blue eyeliner now haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty eyeshadow with your eye color :)
    I love makeup looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the blue suits you!!! i use blue eyeliners :D but i haven't used blue shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...this is really nice! Love the blue liner...pretty!

    xx
    mycharmingvanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very nice. I like that colour liner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue eyeliner!! I like to see what products people use, and pictures would be even cooler! :) Makeup looks are my favorite <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty sweetie,I love it btw u can post products,pics whatever anythn works for me lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. this blue eyeliner look so pretty :)

    http://obsessiveness4makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig