Saturday, November 13, 2010

Swatches: Viva La Diva

Here are the swatches on the products that i picked up yesterday.
Im really loving these products, and the blue eyeliner is gorgeous. Going to post pictures
of me wearing it later. Looks really pretty :)

Let me know what you think about the swatches, and if you have some requests please
let me know :)

Eyeshadow In Light Turquoise


Swatch:


Eyeliner In 6 Ocean:


Swatch:


Pink Nail Polish:


Swatch:


Have you bought any new beauty products lately? :)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. everythn is just so pretty sweetie,love the swatches thanx for sharing can u please do a look with e eyeshadow&eyeliner. Love that blue its beautiful&oh love that nail polish too!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovr the liner its so prettyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig