Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lips Of The Day: Pink Barbie


I got a few requests about this lipstick and if i could post pictures on how it looks on the lips.
I love getting feedback from you guys, its so much fun. And of corse i can post pictures :)




I really like how this color looks on the lips. This lipstick is called Pink Barbie and its
a bright pink color. Pink is one of my favorite colors, so i just had to have this one in my collection. It contains softening vitamin E, makes your lips soft right away.

Viva La Diva also has a lot of other gorgeous lippies to choose from.
Their lipsticks smells so good, reminds me of a type of candy :)

If you have more requests, please leave me a comment. :)

Have you tried Viva La Diva before?

What do you think about Pink Barbie?

Which lipstick is your favorite? :)
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. aww i love pink lippies. this looks really cute and you look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that color looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this post! this color looks really great on u,but im looking for some lighter pink lipsstick:)
    xo, Joll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine,

    do you know of a site that i can purchase this from??

    I love this. and I HAVE to have it! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this brand before, but I love this shade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty on u sweetie,been waitn all day for this post hehe(crazy me haha)I love pink lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of the brand before, but it looks absolutely gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color! I have never head of it before! But I must find it! :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. ur lipstick looks reli nice on u.. i just got my first lipstick and i hate how it looks on me.. i wonder if its the way i apply it or it just sucks....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig