Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beauty Tip: Makeup Removing Wipes


Yesterday i read a very helpful tip about makeup removing wipes and i wanted to share it with you. If you have experienced that your makeup removing wipes dry out very fast, try preserving them up side down.Then the moisture will always be on the first wipe that you pull out from the package.

If you store your makeup removing clothes with the lid up, the bottom wipes will get all the moisture. Then you will have a package full of dried out wipes.
Thats why you should store them with the lid down.

I had to run to my makeup table and turn my wipes haha!

How do you store your Makeup Removing Wipes? :)
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Ohh SO LUCKY the winner! Congrats!
    Ahhh great tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tip7post sweetie thanx for sharing.very helpful I better go change mine too lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo cheers. Hot days I put them in the fridge. :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip! I store it with the lid facing up..will put dem upside down from now onwards..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate when my makeup wipes dry out, so I try to keep them upside down, except my sisters turn them back when they use them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never used makeup wipes, are they wwaayyy better than just facewash? nice post!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. great tips,thanks!!!:)

    http://jollburrfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats so smart! thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't normally use them. I may buy one pack once in a while just for a change. Thanks for the tip anyways!


    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  10. never try this one. but, thanks for the tips. it really help when your in a hurry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig