Monday, November 15, 2010

Elf Cosmetics: Big Haul

Here are some elf products that i have bought lately, wanted to post pictures with swatches.
If you want to see the products in a look, let me know :)

Shimmer Pencil:


Swatches:

From Left To Right:
Precious Pink, Blissful Blush, Grassy Green & Twinkle Teal.

Eyeliner & Shadow Stick


Swatches:

From Left To Right:
Pearl & Glow, Moss & Green

Eyeshadow Duo


Swatches:

From Left To Right:
Blueberry & Butter Pecan

Green Eyes Palette:




Swatches:

From Left To Right:
Periwinkle, Sage, Wisteria & Ivory

Party Eyeshadow Palette:


Swatch: Row 1


Swatch Row 2:


Therapeutic Conditioning Balm:


Mist Spray:


I will do reviews on a few of these products. Some products i like a lot and others i dont like.
But its fun to try out new products, right? :)

I also bought three nail polish from their Christmas Collection, going to post pictures of those tomorrow :)

Do you like Elf Cosmetics?
Do you have any of these products? :)
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. The Moss & Green eyeliner/shadow stick looks really pretty! The Butter Pecan duo also looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those eyeshadows look pretty pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for ELF hauls! I am waiting for my package and its taking forever :/ great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thats a great haul. Never tried any elf products but they look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice swatches...i adore ELF products! =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do they sell ELF in Norway ?? I want to get something from ELF too but they're not in Hong Kong...

    enjoy your haul! great stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. im waiting for the setting mist to come back in stock ....how do u like it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina, I'm interested to know how long it took ELF to ship the products to you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love ur Blog.. And I love ELF.I need to get some more of there Makeup,and I want to try there Nail Polish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The eyeliners look really good!!! would love to try that out soon!
    http://cityloveshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh nice swatches! I need some e.l.f in my life lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. everything looks great ,,
    and i loved the colored eyeliners =)
    girl ,, stop hauling hehe ,, ur bank account gonna be zero =D
    joking joking ,, girls cant have enough makeup <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely haul sweetie,love those eyeliners,hav never bought anythn from elf before but I hope2do so soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful haul! I'm liking the palette! :) I love their eyeliner too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. the pencils and the shadows look great.

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It took you a week to get your products?! Lucky! It took me approximately 3-4 weeks to get mine, and along with that the packaging was damaged!

    Anyhow, thanks for the reply.
    xx.
    www.saf-maryam.blogspot.com
    http://sapphireeeeeeeeee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the eyeliners :D the colors are gorgeous. Some of the products are really nice :) I can't wait for the review.

    x0x0
    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love e.l.f. but mostly for their brushes, their cosmetics are not "pure" enough for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig