Thursday, November 4, 2010

Forever 21 Haul

I was supposed to post this on wednesday, but since that didn't happen because of my battery
(needed to charge it) i decided to finally post it tonight.
I love F21, they are one of my favorite online stores, i always find something i like on their website. F21, H&M and Ebay are the sites that i order most clothes from.

Let me know if you have any requests, and dont forget to enter my NYX Giveaway, 3 days left until i pick the winner. You still have a chance to enter :)


Navy Blue Sweather:

I love this long sweather. Its gorgeous and navy blue is one of my
favorite colors to use. This is going to be perfect for the winter.

Sweather:




Grey Cardigan:

I love this cardigan, its so pretty and so soft.
Going to use this tomorrow :)

Skirts:



Have to admit that skirts is one of the things that i dont have a lot of.
I really like these two skirts, cant wait to style two outfits with these.

Sleeping Pants:

This is so confortable, i love it. Im using it now, its perfect to relax in.

Leopard Tights:

Yay i have been looking everywhere for leopard tights here, but they have always been out of stock. F21 had these cute ones, just needed to buy it.

Belt:

Belts can really make a difference when it comes to your outfits.
I love using belts, it really show of your figure and can make a boring outfit look
awesome.

Rings:

Im really into owl rings and necklaces and i just needed to have this one.
Its so cute, dont you think? :)


This is so pretty, i love all the colors on this ring.


Look at this gorgeous ring. I need to get something to store my rings in.
Been thinking about buying a big decorative plate or something.

Bracelet:


Earrings:

Cupcake earrings, so adorable!

My Pink Frame:

This is the beautiful pink frame that i have been talking about.
Its so pretty, it is perfect for my room.

I will post some outfit pictures tomorrow and i will be using some of these clothes so you get a better look at them and how they look on.

What do you use to store your rings in?
What do you think about F21?
Do you shop often on their website?
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. great stuff!:) i love the rings they are so big wow totally like it:) earrings re cute!:)
    xo,Joll

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely haul sweetie love love everythn u bought its all just great!!!!Talking bout bracelets&rings I need to buy some hehe U r such an enabler lol Cant wait to see OOTD with these clothes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH I LOVE THE OWL RING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the rings wowo look at that fly one I've never seen that one here I'm going to have to look for it !!!! lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! The sweaters are perfect for Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the owl ring and cupcake earrings are stunning! I definitely need a long sweater to wear with leggings, soooo comfy (=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Christine,

    If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm so jealous! lol.. i wanted those leopard leggings but sold out already !! even in stores... but good news, we have the same owl ring =D lol. i have it in the brass color though.. ^_^ we're ring twins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute haul! I really like the bracelets! :)
    how much do you pay for shipping if you don't mind me asking? :) I mean like the custom fees levied by your country? I find to shop international a bit expensive, or maybe it's just germany! :D

    ~Caro~
    caroleena85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh I wish we had forever 21 here in Portugal =(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey awesome haul Christine...Love all the things...Great stuff!! That sweater is adorable...so is the ring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore the big blue jumper. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul! You have amazing taste!
    What are these tights?! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything you got. I love Forever 21.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig