Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sigma Makeup: Body Brush

Sigma Makeup has come out with a new and fabulous brush in their collection of amazing products. The B05 - The body brush is ideal for fast application of powder products on large areas. This brush is perfect to use for your neck, shoulders, arms and legs.
Featuring exclusive 18K gold plated ferrule and high quality natural bristles, the Extravaganza Body Brush is guaranteed to deliver a luxurious makeup application.





How awesome is this brush? :)
I need this in my makeup collection. I love everything that Sigma has on their website, their brushes are the best ones i have tried and i really recommend that you check them out if you haven't done that already. You wont regret it :)

You can buy this brush HERE

What do you think about the new brush? :)
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Beautiful brush :)))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Sigma brush set on top of my birthday list,that brush looks awesome thanx for great reviews Im defo getting these brushes soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. the brush looks very sturdy, i have been looking for what brushes to buy...haha the only thing i have from Sigma is their e/s palette (they have discontinued makeup line i think) :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow i actually don't own a good body brush so i might have to get this !

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! Oh, and I just got my Sigma brushes in the mail on Friday ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig