Sunday, November 20, 2011

Twilight Beauty Lipgloss Set [Swatches]

Many of you wanted to see swatches of my new lipglosses from the Twilight Beauty lipgloss set I recently picked up, so here they are :)

What I really like about these lipglosses is that they are not sticky at all, they smell like strawberry and the packaging is super cute. They dont have that weird taste like a lot of lipglosses do which Im very happy about!





Jane and Alice look very similar but Jane is more of a Pink/Silver gloss, Alice is a pure Silver. I think that Alice would look so cute on top of Eloquent Air from the new Glitter & Ice Collection from MAC Cosmetics, what do you think? :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

What do you think about the swatches? Have you tried anything from Twilight Beauty? :)
Xo, Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the Leah one. I'd never tried Twilight Beauty but I'd love to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Leah is my favorite out of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig