Friday, August 10, 2012

Sneak Peek: IsaDora Paradox Autumn 2012 Makeup Collection

Hey Dolls :) 
Today, I got a surprise package from the lovely Ulrika, who is the online manager for IsaDora in Sweden. I didn't expect any package from her, so that was really fun and incredible nice of her. I wanted to do a post and share the products with you all, reviews and swatches will be up soon.

If you want a little sneak peek of some of the products from IsaDora's Paradox Autumn 2012 Makeup Collection, just keep reading :)

 ♥ Photo Credit.


 ♥ IsaDora Eyeshadow Quartet in Brown Patina.


♥ IsaDora Eyeshadow Quartet in Paradox.

 ♥ IsaDora Wonder Nail in Femme Fatale, Metropolitan & Night Flight.

I absolutely love this collection. All the products screams Fall and I can't wait to play around with them. I will be doing reviews and post swatches of all the products, so definitely keep your eyes open for that. Click here to check out the entire Paradox Autumn 2012 Makeup Collection :)

What do you think about the Paradox Autumn 2012 Makeup Collection? Will you be picking up any of the products? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The nilpolishes look since the colors seem dull so quite sdiffrent to all the sparkly ppolishes we get nowdays :) xxx www.fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kolleksjonen ser veldig fin ut! :) Jeg kunne tenkt meg en omtale på øyenskyggene :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Suzanne Marie The nail polishes are very pretty and perfect for the Fall. Keep your eyes open for swatches and reviews, I will be posting them soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig