Thursday, August 16, 2012

My August Empties: Products I've Used Up

 Hey Dolls :)
You have probably heard all about the tag called products I've used up? I have been seeing it around on beauty blogs and Youtube a lot lately, and I thought it would be really fun to do this post and show you which products I have used up.

I hope that you will enjoy this post, I had so much fun doing it. Is this something you want me to keep doing? Let me know in the comments down below, you know how much I appreciate your feedback :)

 ♥ NYX Makeup Remover & Cleansing Oil In One with Green Tea Exact. 

I finally found a good eye makeup remover, and its this one from NYX. I have been using this product for a few months now, and I absolutely love it. When I first tried it out, I thought  it was way too oily for me and I actually didn't like it at all. I decided to give it another chance and I guess I got hooked on it :)

I only use it to remove my eye makeup, but you can use it all over your face. I don't like doing that, because this product is very oily and I don't like how greasy my face feels. I will definitely be ordering a few extra bottles of this product soon :)

 ♥ Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. 

I recently shared these makeup removing wipes with you guys in my July favorites. These have been my go-to makeup remover wipes for quite a few months now, and I absolutely love them. They are so moistruizing, and they do a wonderful job removing makeup. If you get the chance to try these out, I highly recommend that you do :)

 ♥ Oliv Naturell Cosmetic Wipes. 

I'm not that impressed with these makeup remover wipes from Oliv Naturell. The wipes wasn't moisturizing enough, which made it really difficult for me to remove my makeup. I also made sure that the lid was fully closed, but they completely dried out a few days after I opened up the package. I'm not going to buy these again, I'm going to stick with my Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes :)

 ♥ Md Formulation Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin. 

This is my very first product from Md Formulation. It was recommended to me by the lovely Mona, the girl who does my eyebrows. I have been using this cleanser for a while now, and I really like it. I can definitely see that it has been good to my skin, because it has cleared up a lot since I started using it. The cleanser has tiny beeds that gently exfoliates your skin, perfect to use everyday.

I have a bunch of these small samples, that I ordered from eBay. I only have a few left, so I think its time to buy the full size bottle :)

♥ Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance. 

I have been using this moisturizer for a few months now, and I absolutely love it. It keeps my face moisturized and soft throughout the day. I haven't tried too many products from Dermalogica, but this is a product that I'm very pleased with. I'm definitely going to keep buying this product, until I find something else that works better for me :)

What do you think about this post? Is this something you want me to keep doing? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Personally, I like the empties and favorites posts from people. I like seeing peoples verdict on whether theyll buy a product again or not (and why).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post! I may have to work harder to actually use up prods. LOL Excellent photos. Thanks for your candor too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think simple skincare is awesome! I love their products!

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try those Simple cleansing wipes. I got Yes to Cucumber cleansing wipes, but really did not like them.
    Mom Fitness Journal | Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing empties posts. I have only used the Simple wipes out of the products you have listed. I didn't even know that NYX did a makeup remover. See you learn something new everyday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the look of the NYX make up remover, looking to try out a new one :)

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Så gøy med slike innlegg :) Skal begynne med de selv tenkte jeg, har en del produkter samlet opp til et innlegg faktisk. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig