Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Weekly Macro: Vol.1

Hey Dolls :)
I have decided that I'm going to start doing weekly macro posts. The lovely Kelly from Vampy Varnish is my inspiration behind these posts. I love her macro photos, they always look so awesome. I thought this would be something fun to do, since I just bought a new macro lens :)

Let me know what you think about this idea, in the comments down below. Your feedback is very important to me, and I want to know what you guys are interested in reading more about :)

♥ Urban Decay Quinceanera Make Up Bag. 

What do you think about this week's macro photo? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. That's a pretty macro shot :) Now I'm thinking of doing one of my own :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love macro photos so I totally support you on this!

    If I may suggest, maybe adding another picture of the full object/product could be useful, it would help getting a better idea of what you shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea and a great way to expand photography skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this idea! I love love love the bag as well! :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful. I've been wanting to make my own macro photos for a while, of course them being inspired by Vampy Varnish. I just might after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! you should definitely do more of these. Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, I like is better here as a macro shot than the bag in person, lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a fantastic idea. I think you should do this as a regular thing, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Så utrolig kult :) Gjerne fortsett med det :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful photos. And I support your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the idea of this! i think a few weeks back I asked for you to do an all about photography blog post so, yes! I am all in! never realized you can buy different lenses for your camera. is that all cameras? and the picture is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, looks so good, I like your blog, thanks for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig