Saturday, August 4, 2012

H&M Nail Polish in Why So Blue: Review, Photos & Swatches

♥ H&M Nail Polish in Why So Blue.

Hey Dolls :)
Why So Blue is a navy blue nail polish with blue and purple shimmer. I didn't experience any streaking and it was opaque in just two coats.

The nail polish cap is really big, but I really like that about these nail polishes from H&M. I feel that they give me more control over the brush and the application of the nail polish. The name of the nail polish is also on top of the nail polish cap, which makes it so much easier to store and keep track of the colors that you already have in your collection :)

 ♥ H&M Nail Polish in Why So Blue.

♥ H&M Nail Polish in Why So Blue.

 ♥ H&M Nail Polish in Why So Blue.

My Opinion:
I'm very impressed with this nail polish from H&M. Some of their nail polishes can sometimes be a hit or a miss, but this is definitely a winner in my book. I do recommend that you use a top coat with this nail polish, because some of the shine is going to disappear when its dry. Why So Blue is a beautiful nail polish that screams fall :)

Where To Buy? 
Why So Blue is available at H&M. You might be able to find it online as well.

What do you think about Why So Blue? Are you looking forward to the Fall? Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Ooh looks different than it does in the bottle! Looks lovely :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried h&m polishes. Very interested in what other colors they have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you wear a base coat with it! I used to work in H&M and all the girls nails started to peel after using it.... It should be ok with a base though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @JanM ♥ I think you will like it. Its a perfect shade for Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @KatXoXo they have quite a few colors to choose from :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @What Larry Loves! Thanks for telling me :) I always use a base coat, before I apply any nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig