Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Minty Lace Dress

Hey Sweethearts :)
How many off you are into thrift store shopping? I recently came across this gorgeous, vintage looking dress in one off my local thrift stores, and I immediately fell in love with it. I absolutely love the lace details on the dress, and I'm obsessed with the color as well, I think it makes the dress look even more beautiful! What do you think? Let me know in the comments down below :)

What I'm Wearing: 
♥ Denim Vest from Gina Tricot. 
♥ Dress from Fretex. 
♥ Belt from H&M. 
♥ Shoes from Økonomisko. 

I only buy clothes from thrift stores if they look like they haven't been worn, or if they are brand new. I can't even tell you how many times, I have seen clothes that are brand new with tags still attached to them. All you need is a little patience, and I'm sure that you are going to find so many cute and unique pieces too :) 

What do you think about the dress? What is your opinion about thrift store shopping? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Pretty! Love the lace :) http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty :) love it

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in love with outfit. Lace and mint perfection :)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This dress certainly looks beautiful on you. I have just started vintage shopping. It's addictive.
    Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning love this outfit, hope u r well its been a while dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely dress! Mint is my favourite colour at the minute, and combined with the lacey-ness of it, it looks perfect! :)

    Rhiannon xxx
    www.thebarbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful descent outfit, love the denim jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely outfit!
    Its amazing what people throw away. Although I suppose one mans trash is another mans treasure :)

    Makeup for Biochemists

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @S.Lennyn82 Thank you :) I love the combination too

    ReplyDelete
  10. @GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle Thank you so much. Yeah, it can get pretty addictive :D Have you bought anything lately?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Sharon Thank you :) I'm feeling good, been sick with the flu but now I'm finally starting to feel good again. How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Rhiannon Owen I'm obsessed with minty things, haha. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this dress is so beautiful. you look gorgeous in it!

    luv
    lilly

    lostinseptember.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nydelig kjole altså, du var heldig som fant den. Mint og blonder er en vinnerkombo ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig