Sunday, August 12, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: A Pop Of Yellow

Hey Dolls :)
Today has been a great day! My mom and I spent a few hours at the mall, doing some shopping together. I found a few items that I absolutely love, and I can't wait to share them with you in my next haul post.

I have been obsessed with big sweaters lately, especially the one I'm wearing in the pictures below. I have it in three different colors, that is how much I love and adore it. I'm thinking about going back to Gina Tricot and picking up the Burgundy one as well, its going to be perfect for Fall. What do you think, should I do it? :)



What I'm Wearing: 
♥ Sweater from Gina Tricot. 
♥ Top from H&M. 
♥ Denim Shorts from Vila. 
♥ Tights from Esprit. 
♥ Scarf from H&M. 
♥ Shoes from Converse.

I hope you guys are having a wonderful night! I'm going to spend the rest of my night with Simon. He leaves for work tomorrow and I wont see him until Friday, buhu. I'm going to miss him so much, but I can't wait to see him again :)

What do you think about today's look? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love the look doll. So excited for fall and wearing outfits like this:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute with that yellow sweater :)
    Kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant beat a pop of colour! Love your scarf too. I am such a scarf wearer, hardly ever leave home without one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow and all bright colours look great on you, I'm not that brave LOL Looks so comfortable that if you like it that much, I'd definitely get it in every colour you like ^^ That's what I do with cardigans at Zara, first I go in thinking "Oh, I'm just going to get a black one"... and end up with four more of the same model in different colours hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love YELLOW & animal print! Both look terrific on you Christine! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig