Monday, August 13, 2012

Haul Post: Gina Tricot

Hey Dolls :) 
Tonight's post is going to be my Gina Tricot haul post, which I'm so excited to share with you all. Its nothing big, just a few items that I picked up on Saturday, when I went shopping with my mom. I would love to hear what you think about the items I picked up, would you wear any of the pieces down below? :)

 ♥ Sweater from Gina Tricot. 

 ♥ Topp from Gina Tricot. 

 ♥ Asymmetrical Dress from Gina Tricot. 

 ♥ Earrings from Gina Tricot. 

 ♥ Earrings from Gina Tricot. 

♥ Rings from Gina Tricot.

I'm obsessed with Gina Tricot, I just love how affordable and stylish their clothes are. I never walk out empty handed when I visit the store, haha! I'm really happy about all the items I picked up. I can't wait to feature the leopard printed dress in an upcoming outfit post, I already have a few ideas on how I'm going to style it :) 

Have you bought anything new lately? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Great haul! Love the earrings you got. I haven´t really bought anything new lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earrings and rings, they are so cute! The tops are lovely too and the jumper looks so snugly, enjoy! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miss L Thank you. I got them on sale, only $3 each :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress! Such a pretty pattern! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the earrings! They're so beautiful1

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the sweaters and "YES" you should go back and get the burgundy one! I am a sucker for big sweaters! I adore the yellow one....you look darling! BTW, I just happened to stumble on to your blog tonight....I don't even know how I did it, but I am sooo glad I did!! It's really a great blog, very interesting and informative!! I love some of the nail art you create and I will be buying a lot of the nail polishes I've seen!! Thank you so much for the information! You do a great job, Christina.....keep up the good work!! <3
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Sorry, in my last comment, I called you "Christina"....I just noticed your name is "Christine"!! My bad!! =/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig