Monday, February 27, 2012

Love at First Glow, NARS Galapagos & Macadamia Deep Repair Masque

CheapSmells is one of my favorite websites at the moment and I recently ordered three products that I want to share with you guys. I have another order on the way with three products from MAC Cosmetics that I got on sale, but I will share them with you when my package arrives :)

If you haven't checked out CheapSmells, you should definitely take a look. They carry brands such as MAC, Urban Decay, NARS, OPI and many more along with a great selection of perfume brands. Here are the three products that I picked up. Reviews of the products and swatches of the NARS eyeshadow will be up on my blog soon :)








♥ Jennifer Lopez - Love at First Glow, 30ml. 

My mom surprised me with this perfume for my birthday years ago and when I saw it on CheapSmells, I just had to order it. I absolutely love how this perfume smells. Its very fresh and perfect for everyday use. The perfume also comes with a little phone charm which I think is super cute and it looks adorable as decoration on the perfume bottle. You can find this perfume here.


Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Masque, 30ml. 

I have heard so much about this Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque, everyone seems to love this product a lot. I only ordered the 30ml one just to try it out and see how I like it. Im really excited to try it out :) You can find the Deep Repair Masque here.




♥ NARS Eyeshadow in Galapagos.

Galapagos is a beautiful rich brown eyeshadow with gold flecks. This eyeshadow has been on my wishlist since I saw the lovely Dulce Candy use it in her ''Sparkly Brown Eyes'' Makeup Tutorial on Youtube. When I saw that Galapagos was on sale for only £8 on CheapSmells, I just had to grab it. I cant wait to use this, it looks so beautiful :)

Have you tried any of these products? Which beauty website is your favorite one? :)
Thanks for looking :) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I used to love this perfume. It is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Macadamia hair masque is all the rage right now. Now you're making me want to try it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Moms are the best. So cool that she got you the perfume. Love the shadow. Such a pretty, copperish color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love NARS.. their eye shadows are always so pretty and pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love at first glow is so feminine and fresh. Lovely for spring.Cheapsmells seem to have some great product at reasonable prices. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let us know what you think of the hair mask. I saw it in Target and I wanted to buy it, but I LOVE my it's a 10 hair mask so I don't know if I wanna switch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine,thanks for letting me know about Cheapsmells. I'm gonna check out some stuff there too. Nice blog you got here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Girlie Blogger Moms are the best. She is the reason why i love this perfume :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Magic Chic Your welcome. I really hope you like the website :) Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bottle is so pretty... love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul sweetie love everyting<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Har så utrolig lyst på den øyenskyggen fra NARS - heldiggris!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig