Wednesday, January 13, 2016

COLLECTIVE BEAUTY HAUL: TOPSHOP, H&M, TANYA BURR, REDKEN, ZOELLA BEAUTY, VICTORIA'S SECRET, YSL & VERSACE

Today, I have a collective beauty haul to share with you. Some of these items where bought by myself a while ago, while others where Christmas gifts from family and friends. Do let me know if there are any items in this haul you would like a review on! :-) 
 ♥ Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist in Love Spell, Amber Romance & Pure Seduction. 
♥ Topshop Nail Polish in Sweet Treat, Myth & H&M Nail Polish in Full-On Fuchsia. 
♥ Tanya Burr Cosmetics Nail Polish in Duvet Day, Frosting Cupcakes & Fairy Godmother. 
 ♥ Redken Body Full Shampoo & Light Conditioner, Zoella Beauty Candy Cream Body Lotion & Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion in Love Spell.
 H&M High Impact Eye Colour in Baci Di Dama.
♥ Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Toilette & Versace Eros Pour Femme Eau De Parfum.

The nail polishes, eyeshadow from H&M and shampoo and conditioner from Redken are the only items that I haven't tried out yet. I'm super excited to try out the nail polishes from Tanya Burr. The three shades that I picked up look absolutely beautiful. I have heard lovely things about her range, so I'm excited to sit down and play around with the three shades that I got. I want to feature the two nail polishes from Topshop in my ''Weekly Macro''posts, so definitely keep your eyes open for that. I usually post those on Sundays! :-) 
 
What's your most recent beauty purchase? :-) 
Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this post!
    I always stock up on the Victorias Secret body sprays and Pure Seduction is my favourite scent.

    The Tanya Burr nail polish in Duvet Day and the H&M eyeshadow looks so pretty. ]

    Sophie x
    www.booksandbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sophie <3 Yeah, Pure Seduction is one of my favorite scents from the Victoria's Secret body spray range as well, it smells so good. I really want to pick up the body lotion to go with it as well :-) x

      Delete
  2. Great haul! All of those nail polishes look lovely, especially the ones by Tanya Burr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked the post <3 Yeah, they all look really lovely. Have heard lovely things about Tanya Burr's line so I'm excited to give them a go :-) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig