Saturday, June 1, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Denim & Aztec Print

Hey Everyone :-)
Hope you guys are having a wonderful Saturday. Today I'm wearing my new Aztec printed dress from Gina Tricot, which was a gift from my mom. I decided to pair it with my favorite denim vest from Gina Tricot (been totally obsessed with it lately, and you might have seen it in a few off my recent looks), and my awesome studded sneakers from Økonomisko.

I'm a big fan off casual and relaxed looks, and I like how this one turned out :-)





 What I'm Wearing:
Dress from Gina Tricot.
Denim Vest from Gina Tricot.
Sneakers from Økonomisko

 Last night, Simon and I saw The Hangover 3. I really liked it and had a lot of fun watching it. I don't think it's better than the first two movies, but it's definitely worth watching. Have you seen it yet? What did you think about it? :-)

What do you think about the look? Have you picked up any new clothes lately? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Love the colours of that dress! Really great for summer!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty! and your dress is so sweet and cool at the same time.
    aztec+denim+wedge sneakers= <3
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the dress with the wedge trainers!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful dress <3 <3 You look great!!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the print of the dress... it's a pity it's still really cold in here... I can't go out with that kind of dress without dying, lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Em Thank you so much sweetie <3 :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Becky Baires It's not usually this hot outside, but we have been very lucky with the weather here :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I love the tribal print dress with the denim vest and black sneaker wedges. Super cute outfit. You look amazing. By the way, I envy your long hair; it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are stunning :) love the way you do your hair and how the dress fits your body.

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit!
    The dress looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @funkiichiicka Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear that you like the look. It means a lot to me :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit! Great dress - perfect for summer.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig