Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Monthly Favorites: February 2013

Hey Everyone :-)
February is almost over, which means that it's time for me to share my favorite products of the month with you guys. I have a little mix of makeup and skin care products to show you, so let's get this fun post started :-)

 L'Occitane Milk Concentrate:
I'm obsessed with L'Occitane's Almond range (mainly because of the smell), and this product has quickly become a big favorite of mine. Milk Concentrate is a moisturizer for your body. It absorbs quickly into the skin, without leaving a greasy feeling behind. I really like that it makes my skin soft and silky smooth, and it's got the most beautiful smell. If you love the L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil, you are going to love this product :-) 

 EOS Lip Balm in Watermelon Wonderland:
Watermelon Wonderland has been my go-to lipbalm for the entire month of February. It's part of EOS's Alice in Wonderland collection, which was released back in 2012. I'm obsessed with this lip balm. It makes my lips so smooth and soft, and it keeps them nice and moistruized for hours. The name is super cute and and it smells really good, which is always a plus for me. I highly recommend that you check out these lip balms, if you haven't done that already :-) 

 Decleor Aroma Cleanse, Aromessence Rose D'orient, Harmonie Calm & Aroma Night:
I started using these skin care products by Decleor a few weeks ago, and I have been really liking them so far. My skin is very sensitive, and it gets extra dry when it's winter and cold outside. These products have been helping my skin a lot,  keeping it nice and hydrated. Hopefully they will make it into my March favorites, we'll have to wait and see about that :-) 


 NYX Trio Eyeshadow Palette in TS 17 - Frosted Flake/Slate/Iced Mocha:
As you probably can tell by looking at the picture, I have been loving the second and the third shade in this palette a lot. I do have a few of these NYX trio eyeshadow palettes in my makeup collection, but this one is definitely my favorite. All three shades are silky smooth and soft. The shadows are very easy to apply, they blend nicely and they are very pigmented as well :-) 

Benefit Erase Paste in Fair:
Erase Paste by Benefit has yet again made it into my monthly favorites. I can't say enough good things about this product. This is the perfect under eye concealer for me. It doesn't settle into my fine lines and it doesn't crease, unless I use way too much product. I used to use my fingers to apply it with, but now I use my bellowed Sigma P82 brush. I find this brush to be perfect because it blends out the concealer nicely, without taking away any product. I highly recommend this concealer, it's one of the best concealers that I have tried :-) 

Inkane Natural Lipstick in Shade #605:
This lipstick has been my favorite of the month. It's a neutral brown lipstick, which is really easy to apply. It's very smooth and creamy, the shade is gorgeous and it's also very pigmented.  This particular lipstick reminds me of the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks, which are amazing but quite expensive. It has the same creamy and nice texture, but not as shiny. Here is my review if you missed it :-)

What products have you been loving for the month of February? :-) Xoxo, Christine♥
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The eyeshadow palette looks great! I love eos lip balms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erase paste is such a good concealer! if you ever get a chance you should try cover fx's products they are amazing. nice blog btw,
    El xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute favorites!!!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeg er imponert over hvor mye du har brukt av den Iced Mocha fargen. Jeg er ikke i nærheten av pan på noen av mine øyenskygger en gang :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Some of them are my favorites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great products u have here dear, I love L'occitane products and e EOS lip balms. I wanna try Decleor skincare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig