Monday, March 9, 2015

MONTHLY FAVORITES: FEBRUARY 2015

Another month has flown by, which means that it's time for me to share the products that I have been enjoying during the month of February. I have been sticking to a lot of the same products as I showed you in my previous favorites post, but there are also a couple of new products thrown into the mix as well which I will be sharing with you guys in today's post. Let's take a closer look at them! :-)

 ♥ Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer, (HERE). 

I have been using the Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer by Smashbox Cosmetics quite a lot throughout the entire month of February. It's very hydrating on the under eye area and it makes both the foundation and concealer go on a lot smoother and more even. I haven't noticed a lot of creasing with my concealer since I started using this primer under my eyes, which is one of the reasons why I have been loving it so much! :-)

 ♥ Milani Cosmetics Baked Blush in Berry Amore, (HERE). 

Another product that I have been loving and that you might be very familiar with is the Baked Blush in Berry Amore by Milani Cosmetics. I have mentioned this particular blush quite a few times here on Makeup, Beauty & Fashion and I'm glad to have re-discovered my love for it. Berry Amore is a beautiful, berry toned blush with golden shimmer. It's easy to apply and it blends flawlessly into the skin. Since it has quite a lot of shimmer, it can be used as a blush and highlighter in one. I don't wear highlighter whenever I'm wearing this blush on my cheeks, because I don't feel the need to.

The Baked Blushes from Milani Cosmetics are some of my all time favorite blushes, highly recommend that you check them out if you haven't done it already! :-)

 ♥ Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Mauve, (HERE). 

Another product that I re-discovered back in February is the Revlon Colourburst lipstick in Mauve. It's a pretty pinky mauve, which looks very flattering and pretty on the lips. It instantly brightens up the face, giving the lips a beautiful flush of color. Mauve is the perfect lipstick for everyday wear and I have been quite obsessed with it for a while now. It's truly a gorgeous shade, which I think is a total must have if you are into these type of shades! :-) 

♥ Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Smooth Talker, (HERE). 

The Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss in Smooth Talker has quickly become a favorite of mine. Smooth Talker is a pretty peachy pink with golden shimmer. It feels very comfortable on the lips and it stays put a good while before it needs to be re-applied. It doesn't feel too sticky on the lips, which is one of the reasons why I have been loving it so much. It leaves behind a slight tingle on the lips but nothing too crazy compared to the Bare Escentuals Buxom Full-On Lip Polishes, if you are familiar with those! :-) 

♥ NARS Cosmetics Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc, (HERE). 

I have been wanting to try out the NARS Sheer Glow foundation for such a long time now, so I decided to pick up a sample of it on eBay. I picked up the shade Mont Blanc, which is the second lightest shade in the Sheer Glow range. It has a pink undertone to it, which suit my complexion quite nicely. So far I really like it! I love how it looks on my skin, lovely coverage without being over the top. I'm thinking about picking up the full size bottle soon, that's how much I have been enjoying it. Do you know if it's possible to buy a pump for it? I don't like that it doesn't come with one! :-) 

So there you have it, my favorite beauty products for the month of February. What products have you been loving in February? Any products I should check out? :-)

- Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I like foundations with a pump too x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any of them but I would love to try the Nars foundation :)
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful! I've been obsessed with it, already used up the sample so I'm thinking about ordering the full size bottle :-)

      Delete
  3. I randomly found your blog, but already love it! Everything is so beautiful! Great job!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoy it, means a lot to me :-)

      Delete
  4. Your blog is amazing! I do really like it! I know how much time it requires, but you did a really good job! Keep doing it!) I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice favorites! :) The blush looks beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nars Sheer Glow is one of my all-time favourite foundations, I love it! I really wish we could get Milani in the UK, all of their products look so gorgeous for the affordable price!

    Alice from Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig