Monday, March 16, 2015

BEAUTY HAUL: COLOURPOP COSMETICS

Happy Monday, how is your day going so far? Today, I have an exciting makeup haul to share with you. I'm sure most of you are already familiar with the brand ColourPop Cosmetics. If not, embrace yourself because your in for a treat! 

ColourPop Cosmetics sell eyeshadows, lipsticks and lip liners for only $5 each, which is such a bargain. ColourPop just launched their brand new blush range too, which I'm super stoked about. They all look so pretty, some are more on the neutral side while others are quite bright, fun and perfect for Spring and Summer. Let's go on and take a closer look at the items I ordered from ColourPop Cosmetics! :-) 

 ♥ Shaaanxo X ColourPop Eyeshadow Collection, (HERE).
 ♥ Shaaanxo X ColourPop Eyeshadow Collection, (HERE).

I picked up the Shaaanxo for ColourPop eyeshadow collection, which looks absolutely stunning! I'm a huge fan of Shannon and her videos on YouTube. She seems like such a cool, sweet and fun girl, so I wanted to pick up her palette and show her some support. I have heard so many wonderful things about these eyeshadows, so I'm looking forward to playing around with them. I will be doing a review on these very soon, so keep your pretty eyes open for that! :-) 

I also picked up a bunch of their regular eyeshadows and Lippie Stix, which you can see photos of down below. They have so many colors to choose from, so it definitely wasn't easy deciding what colors I wanted to try out first. How pretty is the all white packaging? I really like it, looks very classy and cute! :-)
♥ ColourPop Eyeshadow in Cop a Feel, (HERE), Hanky Panky, (HERE), LA LA, (HERE), I Heart This, (HERE), Bill, (HERE) & Girl Crush, (HERE).

♥ ColourPop Lippie Stix in Cookie, (HERE), Lumière, (HERE), Brink, (HERE), Flawless, (HERE) & Bichette (HERE). 

Since ColourPop only ships to a couple of countries (Norway isn't one of them), you are probably wondering how I got my hands on their products. Well, I used Shipito which is a mail forwarding website. I have been using it for a couple of years now and I'm so pleased with it. I only paid $10 to get my ColourPop package shipped from the Shipito warehouse to my home in Norway, which is such a great deal. If you are thinking about ordering from websites that doesn't ship to your country, I highly recommend that you check out Shipito. Their customer service is wonderful and the shipping rates isn't too bad either!
 
So there you have it, my very first haul from ColourPop Cosmetics! I'm already thinking about placing another order with them, because there are a couple more eyeshadows and Lippie Stix that I want to add to my makeup collection. I also want to pick up a couple of their new blushes, they all look so pretty! :-) 

Have you ordered anything from ColourPop Cosmetics? What did you order? If you have done a ColourPop haul post on your blog, feel free to leave your link down below because I would love to see it! :-) 

- Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Ooh I'm looking forward to reading your review on the shaaanxo collection as I have been eyeing it up for a while! I love the other eye shadows you picked too, I now have a lot more on my wishlist! Great post :D xx

    leah-talks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much honey! Yay, I'm so happy to hear that you are looking forward to it, it means a lot :-) x



      Delete
  2. Ooh I can't wait to read your review of the shaaanxo collection as I have been wanting it for a while. I like the other eyeshadow shades you picked up too, I now have a few more on my wishlist! Great post :D xx

    leah-talks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ordered anything from colour pop just yet, but I've heard so many awesome things about the company and have watched several youtube haul/review videos of their eyeshadows. They're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they have so many pretty shades on their website. Have you seen their new In Bloom collection? It's stunning, you would love them :-) x

      Delete
  4. These look amazing! I've been waiting for ColourPop to ship to the UK, but I think I might use 'Shipto' instead! x

    FARFROMPERFECTIONXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Shipito works really well. Let me know if you do decide to give them a go :-) x

      Delete
  5. Dear, you have amazing blog! Great job!
    I’ll be happy to hear your opinion about my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much honey, I will definitely check out your blog too :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, great post! I just had a question regarding using shipito with Colourpop. When you go to checkout and enter your billing address they only have countries that they ship to on the drop down menu, how did you get around this? Because my billing address on my card is here in the UK and the shipito shipping address is in the U.S.
    Or did you use assisted buying? Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much! :-D Just create an account and add your Shipito address as your billing/shipping address, then you have to use Paypal to check out and pay with.

      Paying with a Visa card won't work, but Paypal will :-) x

      Delete
  8. hi! I live in Europe too so I am really interested in using shipito service. what shipping method did you use and it was only 10$?how many days did it take for the parcel to arrive? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig