Friday, March 13, 2015

GLOSSYBOX - SHADES OF LOVE: FEBRUARY 2015

Today's blog post is going to be all about the February GLOSSYBOX, which is called Shades of Love. This box is filled with 7 little beauty treats, which I'm super excited to be sharing with you guys in today's post. So without any further ado, let's  take a closer look at the products inside the February box! :-)

 ♥ GLOSSYBOX: February 2015.

  ♥ GLOSSYBOX: February 2015.
♥ GLOSSYBOX: February 2015.

L'Oreal Paris Professionel Mythic Oil, (HERE). 
L'Oreal Paris Souffle d'Or Shampoo, (HERE) & Conditioner, (HERE).
Kueshi Revitalizing Face Toner, (HERE).
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in 50 Shades, (HERE).
Nicka K Colorluxe Powder Blush in Romantic, (HERE).
RFSU 3in1 Caring Massage, (HERE).  

My favorite items from the February GLOSSYBOX has to be the Kueshi Revitalizing Face Toner, Nicka K Colorluxe Powder Blush in Romantic and the L'Oreal Paris Mythic Oil Souffle d'Or Shampoo and Conditioner. I love testing out new skin care products, so I can barely wait to give the Revitalizing Face Toner by Kueshi a go. I'm going to try it out tonight before I go to bed, will make sure to update you on what I think about it soon!

I'm also looking forward to trying out the Nicka K Colorluxe Powder Blush in Romantic. It's such a gorgeous color, which looks like it could be my new go-to and favorite blush for every day. I don't have any blushes with this kind of applicator in my makeup collection, so I'm excited to test it out and see how well it works.

I have heard lovely things about L'Oreal Paris's Mythic Oil range and I'm so happy that GLOSSYBOX decided to include them in this box. There is no denying that I have a weakness for good smelling products and these definitely have a yummy scent to them! :-) 

Are you subscribed to GLOSSYBOX? What did you receive in your February box? :-) 

- Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am not a subscriber to glossybox yet, but I keep hearing such good things about them. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You should check them out, I think it's so much fun receiving a surprise beauty box in the mail each month :-) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig