Monday, February 9, 2015

GLOSSYBOX: JANUARY 2015

My January GLOSSYBOX arrived on Wednesday last week and I couldn't be more happy with it! Like I mentioned in my previous GLOSSYBOX post (Christmas Limited Edition Box), I just started subscribing to them again after taking a rather long break. I have been quite happy with the three boxes that I have received so far and I'm hoping that they will keep getting better and better each month.

Let's take a closer look at the items inside the January GLOSSYBOX! :-)

 ♥ GLOSSYBOX: January 2015. 
♥ GLOSSYBOX: January 2015. 

♥ Make Up Store Microshadow in Ruby, (HERE). 
♥ Absolute New York Garlic Nail Treatment, (HERE). 
♥ Royal Apothic Tinties Lip Butter in Pink, (HERE). 
♥ Sanex Dermo Sensitiv Deo Roll-On, (HERE). 
♥ L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Daily Moisturizer, (HERE).
♥ Plackers Twin, (HERE). 

There were quite a few exciting products in the January GLOSSYBOX. I'm so happy that they included a Microshadow from Make Up Store, because they are fantastic and quite affordable as well. I also got another Lip Butter from Royal Apothic, which I'm super excited about. I received their berry shade in the GLOSSYBOX Christmas Limited Edition Box and it's beautiful. This one is in the shade Pink and it looks gorgeous!

The Absolute New York Garlic Nail Treatment is another exciting product in the January GLOSSYBOX. My nails haven't been in the best shape lately, so I'm hoping that this is going to help them grow and become stronger. It definitely sounds like a promising nail product, so I can't wait to try it out and see what I think about it. I'm going to give it a go tonight, I will let you guys know my thoughts on it. Let me know if you would like to see a review on it! :-) 

I also got a set of 10 flossers by the brand Plackers, which are always very useful. I'm going to throw them in my handbag, never know when they might come in handy. I also got a little sample of the L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Daily Moisturizer, which I'm giving away to Simon! :-)

Are you subscribed to GLOSSYBOX? What did you receive in you're January box? :-)

- Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Isn't the face product for men an odd thing to put in a womans beauty box? I love Makeup store pruducs, they are quite pricey but really nice.

    Loevens makeup rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the February box, so it was meant to be a little Valentine's Day treat. Yeah, I love Make Up Store, their products are fantastic :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to check out my post, means a lot <3

      Delete
  3. I like the eye shadow and the lip butter, but I hope my box has other items instead of the flossers and men's moisturizer. Does the nail treatment smell like garlic? I've been using Nailtiques and it's worked great, but I love trying new products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I totally understand what you mean. I wish mine didn't have those either :-) No, not at all. It smells like a regular nail treatment :-D

      Delete
  4. I cancelled my ipsy and my birchbox a few months ago (sick of foil packets of shampoo and tons of watery hand creams) and have been really thinking about if I wanted to subscribe to another box. This one looks really good and the items look substantial. Would love to hear about that garlic nail treatment. Had no idea garlic was good for strengthening nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely be doing a post on the Garlic Nail Treatment :-) x

      Delete
  5. This sounds lovely. I really want to try a beauty subscription box but cannot decide which one, there's so many of them! I'm a new follower and cant wait to read more beautiful posts of yours Christine :)

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely not easy to decide which one to subscribe to, there are so many lovely ones to choose from :-)

      Thank you SO much, your so sweet. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave me a comment, it means a lot <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig