Monday, March 23, 2015

NAILS OF THE DAY: BLUE & GLITTER

It's been a while since I have painted my nails, which is the reason why I haven't been posting any ''Nails Of The Day'' or any other nail related posts here on Makeup, Beauty & Fashion in a while. A couple of weeks ago, I played around with some of my new nail polishes from H&M and I decided to finally paint my nails again. I managed to snap a few photos of the look that I wore that day, which is exactly what I will be sharing with you guys in today's post.

I'm very happy with how the look turned out, I think it's such a cute combination for Spring and Summer. Now, let's go on and take a closer look at the nails! :-) 

 ♥ H&M Nail Polish in Blue & Glitter, (HERE). 

 ♥ H&M Nail Polish in Blue & Glitter, (HERE).
♥ H&M Nail Polish in Blue & Glitter, (HERE).

After seeing both of these nail polishes swatched by Ida Malene from neglelakk.net, I immediately went on H&M's website and ordered them. They both come in a set with two other nail polishes in the pastel colored family, a pretty pink with gold shimmer and a cute yellow. I think the set is around $8, which is a nice deal for 4 nail polishes.

I really like how these two nail polishes look together, they compliment each other so well. Don't you think so too? I have a feeling that I will be rocking this particular combination a lot during this upcoming Spring and Summer! :-) 

What do you guys think about this nail look? Do you like the color combination? Are you a fan of pastel nail polishes for Spring and Summer? :-)

- Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ooh these colours look awesome, they really compliment eachother. I can't believe these are from H&M X
    www.girlaboutvillage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, H&M have impressed me with their nail polishes lately. Always coming out with cute colors like these :-) x

      Delete
  2. This is really cool! Love the color and the glitters are really fab!
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com
    xo
    K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey, I'm glad you like them too! :-)

      Delete
  3. Love that pastel blue nail polish and the glitter. Haven't ever tried any of the nail polishes from H&M yet. Very tempted now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really like how these two look together. You should pick up a couple of their shades, they have so many pretty ones :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig