Thursday, November 14, 2013

KIEL BEAUTY HAUL: YSL, LOREAL PARIS, OPI, ESSIE & CATRICE

Hey Everyone :-)
How are you doing today? How is your day going so far? Are you looking forward to the weekend? Simon and I just recently got back from a weekend cruise trip to Kiel (last weekend). We had such a lovely time aboard the ship and in the four hours we got to spend in Kiel on Saturday. I managed to pick up a few beauty goodies a long the way too, which I wanted to share with you guys in a little blog post.

So without further ado, here are the items that I picked up on our Kiel trip! If you want me to review/swatch any off the products down below, please let me know in the comments down below and I would be more than happy to do so :-)
♥ YSL Le Teint Touce Eclat Foundation & L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Foundation.

I knew that I wanted to pick up a new high-end foundation on the trip. After trying out a bunch off foundations, I ended up with the YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation. According to the makeup artist who helped me find the right shade, this foundation is supposed to be great for people with dry skin. My skin has been so dry lately due to the really cold weather, so that's the reason why I got this one. One off the makeup artists applied it on me at the store, and I really liked how it looked on my skin. I'm definitely excited to try this out some more :-) 

 ♥ OPI Nail Laquer in Peace & Love & OPI, Liquid Sand in Alcatraz...Rocks & Muir Muir On The Wall. 

♥ OPI Nail Laquer in Peace & Love & OPI, Liquid Sand in Alcatraz...Rocks & Muir Muir On The Wall. 

 ♥ Essie Wicked & Catrice Kitch Me If You Can. 

I have been on a little bit off a nail polish kick lately, and I found some great shades that I wanted to add to my collection. Four off the nail polishes that I picked up are on the darker side, which doesn't surprise me at all, since I have been obsessed with darker shades lately. I picked up a bottle off the OPI Liquid Sand nail polish in Alcatraz...Rocks, which I'm very excited to try out. I also got my hands on my very first Catrice nail polish as well, which is called Kitch Me If You Can. It's a beautiful pink glitter nail polish, can't wait to try it out! :-) 

 ♥ L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Intense Shine and Long Wear Gloss in Lolita. 

♥ L'Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Intense Shine and Long Wear Gloss in Milady. 

 ♥ Catrice Arts Collection Eye and Face Palette in C02. 

 ♥ Catrice Arts Collection Eye and Face Palette in C02.

 ♥ Catrice Arts Collection Eye and Face Palette in C02.

♥ Catrice Allround Concealer Palette. 
We went to a big mall in Kiel on Saturday, which is where I spotted the Catrice makeup stand. Catrice is a brand that I have been wanting to try out for a while now, and I was so happy to find it there. I picked up their Limited Edition Arts Collection palette in C02, which has a bunch off really beautiful shades. I also got my hands on the Allround Concealer palette, which I have heard great things about :-)  

Did you enjoy my little beauty haul? Have you tried any products by Catrice before? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. What a lovely weekend you had, a cruise and shopping!! I've been thinking of trying the L'oreal stains but just haven't gotten around to it! I know I'm excited for the weekend, a break from University!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your haul, everythings looks great.
    i never heard Catrice before, i want to try their concealer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @The Beauty and The Business Yeah, it was such a fun weekend trip. My frist time on a cruise too, definitely want to do it again :-)

    Yeah, I've heard great things about them. I swatched them in the store and Milady lasted days on the skin before I could get it off! That sounds nice, do you have any fun plans for the weekend? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nurina adhalia Thank you! Yeah, I'm definitely excited to try it out. Catrice is such an affordable brand as well, the concealer palette was only a couple off euros at the store :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Catrice Eye and Face palette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anne Consolacion Have you tried it out? The shades look very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the nail varnishes, they are all so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow lovely haul ...i love those loreal shine lipshines ...they r so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig