Thursday, November 7, 2013

GLOSSYBOX: OCTOBER 2013

Hey Everyone :-)
How are you doing today? How is your week going? Are you looking forward to the weekend? My October GlossyBox arrived a few days ago, so I thought I would show you the items that I received in my box. The October GlossyBox was put together by Mari Midtstigen, which is the editor for a Norwegian magazine called DET NYE :-) 

 ♥ GlossyBox: October 2013. 

♥ GlossyBox: October 2013.

♥ GlossyBox: October 2013.

 ♥ GlossyBox: October 2013.

 ♥ GlossyBox: October 2013.

♥ GlossyBox: October 2013.

Products I received in my October box:
Matrix Exquisite Oil - HERE.
MATRIX Biolage Colorcaretherapie Shine Shake - HERE.
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Optimizing Skin Serum - HERE.
Oriflame Volume Build Mascara - HERE.
FNUG Nail Polish in Flower Power - HERE.
Trind Nail Repair - HERE

There are definitely some goodies in the October box. One off the items that I'm very excited to try out is the FNUG nail polish in Flower Power. I have heard great things about this brand and the color is just right up my alley. I have been really into darker nail polishes lately, there is just something about them that I love!

I'm also looking forward to trying out the Oriflame Volume Build Mascara. I've never tried any makeup products by Oriflame before, so that's definitely going to be interesting. It's always fun to try out new products. 

I don't really care much for all the hair stuff that's in the box, but I do look forward to trying out the Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Optimizing Skin Serum. It's always fun to test out new skin care products and Elizabeth Arden is a brand that I have heard great things about :-) 

What do you think about the October box? Are you subscribed to GlossyBox? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig