Wednesday, November 13, 2013

CHERRY CULTURE BEAUTY HAUL: CHINA GLAZE, NYX, MILANI & MORE

Hey Everyone :-)
How are you doing today? Hope you are having a wonderful day! Today I have a beauty haul to share with you guys. Simon and I recently had our 6 year anniversary! He surprised me with a little money treat, which I could spend on whatever I wanted. I ended up ordering a bunch off beauty items, which shouldn't come as a shock to anyone, LOL!

I decided to place a sneaky little order at Cherry Culture, which is one off my favorite websites for beauty products. I picked up a few items,which I have been wanting to add to my collection for a while now. I also ordered a few items from eBay which I'm super excited about, but I will share those with you in another blog post very soon! :-)

 ♥ China Glaze Snow Globe (HERE) & China Glaze Boo-Gie Down (HERE). 

 ♥ China Glaze Snow Globe (HERE) & China Glaze Boo-Gie Down (HERE).

 ♥ China Glaze Queen B (HERE) & China Glaze Charmed I'm Sure (HERE). 

♥ China Glaze Queen B (HERE) & China Glaze Charmed I'm Sure (HERE).
♥ NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu (HERE) & NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait (HERE). 

 ♥ NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu (HERE) & NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait (HERE).

 ♥ Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Naturally Chic (HERE) & Dulce Caramelo (HERE). 

♥ Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Dulce Caramelo (HERE) & Naturally Chic (HERE). 

 ♥ Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Dulce Caramelo (HERE) & Naturally Chic (HERE).

 I'm excited to play around with all the products. The four China Glaze nail polishes look gorgeous and I've heard wonderful things about the NYX Butter Glosses and the Milani lipsticks. I have tried the Duo Striplash Adhesive before and I really like it. I just needed to get a new one, since I've lost my previous one :-) 

Have you bought any new beauty products lately? Have you tried any off the products above? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. OMG, I have the same Milani lipsticks and the NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu in my Cherry Culture shopping cart at the moment! I'm looking forward to read your reviews about them :) x

    http://petitfaon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Snow Glove, it's so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh sweetie those products look so nice! Love NYX butter gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! Those Nyx Butter Glosses look beautiful :) Would love to see some swatches too!

    Kate Xx
    themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great items but since I'm crazy about nail polish I'm immediately drawn to the gorgeous blue shade. I've only tried one China Glaze nail polish but I'm very impressed by the formula! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a great haul, i love the color you pick for the china glaze polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww happy 6 years to you two!! Love the two glittery China Glaze polishes! So pretty

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Francesca ♥ YAY, are you thinking about ordering them? Can't wait to try them out, heard wonderful things about them :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Coco N It looks so pretty in the bottle, can't wait to try it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kate Flint Thank you so much! Yay, will definitely work on a review/swatch post soon :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt Yeah, I really like their formula too, and they have such a great range off shades :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Claudia Thank you so much Claudia <3 Yeah they look so pretty, can't wait to wear them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig