Saturday, November 2, 2013

MY MONTHLY FAVORITES: OCTOBER 2013

Hey Everyone :-)
How are you doing today? How is your weekend going so far? Any fun plans for the evening? I can't believe that it's November already! Christmas is right around the corner, which makes me oh so happy. Is it too early to start shopping for Christmas presents? I don't think so, LOL!!!

It's been a while since I have done a monthly favorites post, so I thought it was time for me to finally do one again. So without further ado, here are the items that I have been loving for the month off October :-) 

♥ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle.

 ♥ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle.

♥ Swatch: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. 

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle is probably my all-time favorite highlighter. It's a very pretty champagne highlighter which looks stunning on all skin tones, and it gives the face the most beautiful glow. I also like to use it as an eyeshadow/inner corner highlighter.

I've had this baby for a couple off years now and it's still going strong. If you are looking for a new highlighter, I highly recommend that you check this one out. I know it's a little expensive, but I think that this is a product that is totally worth the money and it's going to last you a very long time. Soft and Gentle is a total must have in my book :-) 

 ♥ MAC Paint Pot in Painterly.

 ♥ MAC Paint Pot in Painterly.

♥ Swatch: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. 

I'm a huge fan off MAC Paint Pots and Painterly has been my go-to paint pot for the entire month off October. It's a pretty nude beige shade, which completely neutralizes the blue veining on my eye lids and preps them for eyeshadow application. Painterly can be used on it's own, but I prefer to just use it as a base before I apply my eyeshadow. It makes the eyeshadow last longer and it also makes the color off the eyeshadow a little brighter as well.

If you are thinking about picking up a paint pot by MAC, I highly recommend Painterly. If you already have Painterly in your collection, Bare Study is another great choice. I'm thinking about doing a MAC paint pot collection post with swatches soon, is that something you would be interested in seeing? :-) 

 ♥ Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick 08 & NARS Lipstick in Blonde Venus. 

♥ Swatch: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick 08 & NARS Lipstick in Blonde Venus.

The Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 08 is one off my favorite lipsticks at the moment. It's such a beautiful, deeper shade that feels very soft and smooth on the lips. It doesn't feel drying at all, and it's got a sweet scent which I really like. I have been really into more darker shades for Fall and Winter, and this is a great pick :-) 

Another lipstick that I have been enjoying for the month off October is Blonde Venus by NARS. Blonde Venus is a lot lighter and more on the browner side, than the Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 08. It's easy to apply, and it feels very smooth and soft on the lips too. It doesn't feel drying on the lips, nor does it have an unpleasant scent :-)

 ♥ NYX Powder Blush in Peach. 

 ♥ NYX Powder Blush in Peach.

♥ Swatch: NYX Powder Blush in Peach.

The powder blushes by NYX Cosmetics are some of my favorite blushes off all time. Peach is a pretty peachy pink blush with no shimmer/glitter, and it's one of my favorite shades in their entire powder blush range. It blends easily into the skin and it's a great everyday shade for your cheeks. I have been using Peach for almost the entire month off October and I just can't get enough off it :-) 

 ♥ Make Up For Ever HD Powder. 

♥ Make Up For Ever HD Powder.

I'm a big fan of the Make Up For Ever HD Powder. I bought this product at Sephora in Paris, and I have been loving it ever since. I use it to set my under eye concealer, and it works perfect for that. I just use a tiny amount of powder to set the concealer, and it keeps it in place during the entire day :-)  

What do you think about my favorites for the month off October? What products have you been loving for the October month? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I really want to try Mac soft&gentle just brought paint pot in painterly such a lovely shade.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need HD Powder right now!

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY
    http://lauraherder.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/dualshine-giveaway-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the blush/lipstick shades<3

    lovely post,
    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. that blush looks so pretty :)

    i'm on a weekend getaway here in Geneva :) just got back from Milan .. i loved it :)

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    connect with me on my :
    | BLOG | Instagram | Twitter |

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh so many lovely products! Your photography is amazing too!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sophie Pocock I think you would love soft and gentle, such a pretty highlighter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Chiara It's really pretty, such a natural looking blush too! Aw, that sounds like so much fun. Happy to hear that you loved it there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got me really interested in all of these products, which is no good as I'm on a make-up spending ban D:
    The Rimmel lipstick looks so pretty! :)

    http://petitfaon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig